This lovingly restored heritage cottage is nestled under a magnificent stand of ancient oak trees adjunct to our lower meadow – and stocked fish pond – within our century old, 60 acre mountain resort. Our heritage Cottages were known as cabins a century ago – and each has been lovingly remodeled to retain the charm of the golden resort days here at Baileys.
Oak Cottage was originally one of the Bailey Resort’s housekeeping units, and was built for the women staff members almost a century ago. When you enter Oak Cottage, it’s indeed like stepping back in time!
The two-story, two-bedroom (with 3 beds) cottage easily accommodates up to six persons, and has been enhanced with usual modern conveniences, yet it still retains the charming look and feel of a time long gone by. There is a king and full bed upstairs in the Sky Room, and a full bed down stairs across from the old stone fireplace.
The sitting room enjoys the warmth and charm of the native stone fireplace and broad hearth. There is also a propane wall heater for wintertime comfort, and firewood is included with your stay.
Out front is a spacious patio with a fire drum and sitting area, under a screen awing in the summer months. Out back is a broad back deck and sitting area overlooking the deep old growth forest falling away below.
Some of the modern additions include a full kitchen, TV-DVD player, stereo, and propane BBQ on the back porch. And for that total getaway experience, there is also no phone ~ TV or cell reception for that matter ~ but we do have free WiFi (limited & as available).
Pricing for the cottage is based on the number of persons in your group and the duration of your stay.
Thank you for your interest in our place.We look forward to hearing from you!
* Lovingly restored Heritage Cottage
* Two-story, two bedrooms w/ 3 beds
* Sleeps up to 6 persons
* Skyroom has King bed & Full bed
* Downstairs bedroom has a Full bed
* Bathroom with Shower
* Wonderful stone fireplace w / free wood
* Propane wall-heater
* Full kitchen* TV-DVD, stereo, books & more
* Spacious front deck
* Front patio fire-pit w / free wood
* Propane BBQ on large back deck
* Free WiFi ( limited & as-available )
* Pet Friendly!
* Non-Smoking ( Sorry – no phone, cell or TV reception )
Rates* – $175 per night (double occupancy)
* Pricing is for 2 persons
* Extra for single night, add’l persons, & pets
* Wedding & Event packages 3 nights min
* Prices & Terms subject to change w/o notice.
Click here for Cottage Notes & Extras
For more information Contact Us.
To make a reservation, please click here.