Our Cedars Cottage is nestled under deep forested canopy on the “back 40” of our century old, 60 acre resort ranch – it is a unique and exceptionally quiet environment! Our heritage Cottages were known as cabins a century ago – and each has been lovingly remodeled to retain the charm of the golden resort days here at Baileys.
This very special, secluded hide-away enclave is a favorite with our get-away couples – with virtually nothing around but primeval Palomar Mountain – and virtually nobody around to break that magic spell.
This well appointed and spacious split level cottage accommodates up to four persons. It is a one bedroom with a king bed – plus a queen sofa-sleeper in the living room facing the old stone fireplace.
The cottage comes with all the usual amenities including a full kitchen, TV-DVD player, stereo, books, games and more. There is propane BBQ on the covered porch and a patio sitting area below.
And for that total getaway experience, there is also no phone ~ TV or cell reception for that matter ~ but we do have free WiFi (limited & as available).
Pricing for the cottage is based on the number of persons in your group and the duration of your stay.
Thank you for your interest in our place.We look forward to hearing from you!
* Wonderfully Private & Secluded
* Spacious split-level, sleeps up to 4
* One bedroom w / King bed
* Sofa-sleeper w/ Queen bed
* Bathroom w/ Shower
* Great stone fireplace w/ free wood
* Propane wall-heater
* Full kitchen
* TV-DVD, stereo, books & more
* Propane BBQ on covered porch
* Open patio w / table & chairs
* Free WiFi ( limited & as-available )
* Pet Friendly!
* Non-Smoking( Sorry – no phone, cell or TV reception )
Rates* – $195 per night (double occupancy)
* Pricing is for 2 persons
* Extra for single night, add’l persons, & pets
* Wedding & Event packages 2 nights min
* Prices & Terms subject to change w/o notice.
Click here for Cottage Notes & Extras
For more information Contact us.
To make a reservation, please click here.